As a business owner, Brenda understands her responsibility to the community. With her strong desire to help others and the community, Brenda, a Certified Life Coach, works one-on-one with her clients, both individuals and groups addressing issues such Understand One’s Purpose, Starting Over, Organizational Management, Spiritual Transformation, and Building Your Business. Brenda completed her speaker’s training at The Motivational Center with Dr. Tina Dupree, and completed her coach training at Florida International University.
Brenda was personally trained by New York Times best-selling author & “O” Magazine’s monthly contributor, Dr. Martha Beck (Oprah Winfrey’s Life Coach Expert).
Brenda has a passion for helping men and women to live richer, fuller, and more authentic lives, and is committed to that process of discovery with her clients. Brenda promises to create a coaching partnership that is warm, focused, honest and fun!
In addition to her business success in the construction industry, Brenda is also setting her sights on a new venture; fulfilling her true purpose in life as an author, speaker and life coach. Brenda is the author of ‘Pregnant With A Vision’, a powerful read in which she takes you on her 23 year journey of personal trials and tribulations that cultivated a change in her body, mind and spirit. In this book she illustrates the comparable trimesters of childbirth and vision birth, in parallel, the spiritual components of realizing God’s purpose in her life. ‘Segments of Time’ a compilation of her life reflections of the Physically, Spiritual and Mental journey that she traveled over time, while discovering her true self.
Brenda is also a contributing author of “Roadmap to Success” along with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, ‘Bootstrap Business’, with Tom Hopkins, Jack Canfield and John Christensen, and Straight Talk.
- 2012 In The Company of Women
- 2011 Distinguished Women- Northwood University
- 2011 Speaker at Broward County NANBPWC Symposium
- 2011 MDCPHA Empowerment/ Grand Opening Community Center
- 2011 NANBPWC Business Award
- 2010 South Florida’s Most Distinguished & Influential Black Business of the Year
- 2009 Made It To A Million: eWomen Network
- 2009 Minority Business Women of the Year of 2009
- 2008 Recipient Of Black Achiever Pillar Awards
- 2007 Miami Dade County Black Affairs-Honored for Black Business of the year
- 2007 NAACP: Award Recipient
- 2007 Lilies of the Valley- Guest Speaker and Award Recipient
- 2006 NAWIC Award Recipient
- 2006 Mt. Zion AME Coretta Scott King Honoree
- 2002 Harvard University & INC Magazine #23 top 100 fastest Growing Inner City Business in America
- 2002 Goulds Optimist Pioneers Award
- NAWBO- Business Women of the Year
- NANBPW National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women
- 1998 Sponsor Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Black Business of Year Awards Program
- 1997 Northwood University School of Business- Guest Speaker
- 1997 Sponsored Opa Locka Hurricanes Football Team
- 1997 Sponsored Goulds Park Gi Co-Sponsor of Graduation Ceremony
- 1997 Sponsor (2) Students to attend NAWBO Awards
- Black Enterprise-Florida’s top 100 Black Business
- 1996 Dade County School Board (On the job training) Participant
- 1996 Miami Dade Chamber Hurricane Andrew Recovery Program
- 1996 MMAP Mentor Summer Program (on the Job training)
- 1996 Supporter MMAP-Trust Youth “Entrepreneur Training Program” Girls Basketball Team
- 1997 Co-Sponsored Goulds Optimist Club Football Team Trip To Disney World
- 1997 Sponsored Appreciation Banquet for WMBM 1490 AM
- 1997 MMAP Mentor Summer Program (On the job training)
- 1996 Miami Southridge Senior High-Guest Speaker
- 1995 HRS Party for Children
- 1995 R.R Moton Elementary School PTA President
- 1995 University of Miami Black Leaders-Guest Speaker
- 1995 North Miami Senior High-Guest Speaker
- 1995 Up & Comers Awards-Finalist
- 1991 Certificate for Women on the Move (Speaker) Professor for a day
Most Memorable Contracts:
- Securing a contract on the Miami Heat Arena, Tampa Bay Stadium. Miami International Airport and Jackson Memorial Hospital.